Tuesday, August 4, 2009




Vinyl wall art room decor Victorian Chalkboard  no. 1


Is this not cool. You can this one and others at mwallco.etsy.com. It cost's $29.99 and I'll be ordering this baby!


Vinyl Art Decor BEATLES decal measures 20.5 inches x 48 inches They also have this for $39.99 and it measures around 20.5" x 48" think I'm going to order this for my brother for his birthday.




Vinyl wall art Butterfly Chalkboard stickerand this one for my sister's birthday.


You need to check out this site you'll love all their great stuff1


1 comment:

  1. Hi!!
    I really like the Beatles one... Ahem.... I was about 13 when they made their debut in the USA!! I had such a little girl crush n Paul!! Me about a million other little girls!! LOL!!
    Have a great day!
    Love,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete