Monday, August 10, 2009

Here are the last of my pictures from our weekend trip a few weeks ago.

The house below is just precious. It looks like such a sweet little cottage I so despartely wanted to take a look inside but I had to settle for a picture of the outside. But it is lovely.


My husband and I are still trying to figure out what the building above is used for, we know it's part of the high school but for what? We never did find out.

The above is the library for both Eagar/Springerville it is quite nice wish it were open so we could have seen the interior. I love libraries! Weird?
Thought I leave you with a beautiful sunset; have a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are even more enchanting than the ones before Christine and what a darling "cottage" you captured!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete